Tuesday, May 21, 2013

LGBT Actors/Actresses

Well, since my Bi & Gay musician's on my playlist has become the most popular hit on my site, I thought I'd add actors and actresses as well.  I will do a more comprehensive one of musicians at another time.  Mind you, these aren't all famous people, just a list of some.

So, without further adieu!

Ellen Degeneress
Portia de Rossi (married to Ellen)
Neil Patrick Harris
Fiona Shaw (played the horrible aunt in the Harry Potter movies)
T.R. Knight (from Gray's Anatomy)
Cynthia Nixon (Sex in the City)
Wanda Sykes
Nathan Lane (I adored him in Birdcage!)
Ian McKlellen (Gandolf and Magnito)
David Hyde Pierce (from Frasier)
Rosie O'Donnell
Jodi Foster (Nell is still one of my favorite movies she's done!)
Lily Tomlin (famous comedian!)
Jane Lynch
George Takei (Solo from the original Star Trek...if you're ever on his fb page, check it out, he is hilarious!)
Angelina Jolie (yes please!)
Eddie Izzard (funny as can be British comedian/actor that is a transvestite...if you can get past the constant use of the f-word, he's brilliant.  I just think in England, Fuck doesn't have the same cringing affect it does on us in the states!)

Have anyone else you'd like to add??

<3

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment