Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Intense Dreams

So, here's another inside look.  We are told we are to purge all bad and impure thoughts from our minds...but what happens when those thoughts invade our dreams?

When I dream, I'll usually remember vaguely what it's about, whether good, bad.  The ones I tend to remember are those of a sexual nature.  Those I usually remember in full color, down to the last detail of who it was, and what was done.  Apparently my subconscious is a depraved deviant.

Well, I've dreamed just about everything...my husband, another guy, another girl, threesomes, down to an orgy or two.  One even involving a Nun and a vibrator (no, I wasn't with her...long story, but funny)  I always wake up thinking "Wow."

I've had some of these dreams interpreted before, and they are really accurate with what is going on in my life.  So, I'll do some research and post it after this one.

Well, I was living/dating this girl that was a mix of about three people I know in real life.  The funny thing is, she was so NOT my type at all.  But, we were getting married later that day.  We were getting ready...apparently I was the "butch one" because I was wearing pants and she was in a white dress.  I remember seeing my husband and my kids there.  They were happy for me.  I remember thinking "we're divorced, but he's still my best friend."  We had the wedding at and LDS church, but it wasn't by a Bishop, it was a woman that married us.  The rest of it was filled with friends, family and a party.

Then the wedding night came...I won't go into detail...but let's just say, I remember every.single.detail.

Did I enjoy it?  Yes.  Do I feel guilty about it? Yes.  But how can you feel guilty about something you have no control over?

Dream interpretation to follow!

<3

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment