Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oklahoma

To anyone out there in Oklahoma reading this, my thoughts and prayers our with you.

My sister lives in a neighboring city (a tornado touched down Sunday near her! Scary).

Thank goodness, they are safe!!  However, there are many who aren't.  As of right now, about 23 members have lost their homes and many more have lost loved ones, pets, homes...

In my city, I'm collecting clothing and blankets to send to my sister who will be hosting a few families who have lost almost everything.  I encourage you to do what you can to give too.  If you can, please do so.  It's in these horrible disasters when we see the truth of humanity spark to life again.

I love to see our people, the LDS, the Mormons...whatever you call us...when things go wrong, we go strong.

<3

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment