Monday, April 1, 2013

Uncharted

So, I've had a few emails lately asking how the reader can cope.  Sadly, that is something that is hard to answer.  Everyone copes in their own way.  For me, I turn to music...but, by golly, you already knew that!  And, to help describe how I cope...here's Sara Barellies in Uncharted.  Funny thing about this video, she's hardly in it...but there are a TON of other people you'll recognize!


The words that really hit home to me are these at the very beginning

No words, My tears won't make any room for more,
And it don't hurt like anything I've ever felt before,
this is no broken heart,
No familiar scars,
This territory goes uncharted...

Couldn't have said it better myself.  Everyday is new, hard, easy and beautiful.  I've never been here, it sucks and is so liberating too.  My heart isn't broken at all.

It's all uncharted.

So, here's to you and building your own road map!  We cannot show you where to go, but we can certainly point you in a direction and help you along the way.

<3
Jessis

No comments:

Post a Comment