Saturday, April 6, 2013

"Ask The Reader"

I received an e-mail yesterday from a woman named "Gina".

Gina asked me to write more in detail about my daily struggles, as she is experiencing some major struggles of her own. I read in detail as to what her main struggles were, I had an epiphany.

While yes, this blog is about me and my personal history, struggles, and life in general; there are so many of you in the same boat.

I will start providing more details about my struggles,  but I would also LOVE to share your stories with everyone.  I would also love to see, (Either via e-mail I can re-post or comments on the blog.) your advice on how you're coping with these struggles that you, the readers are going through. I can only give advice on what I've experienced.

So, with Gina's blessing,  I will try and post her e-mail sometime today before I hit the road. I told her I am leaving and won't be able to respond they way I want to until I get back to civilization.  In the mean time, maybe we can have some comments that will help her out...even a "hey girl, you rock, it'll be okay." Would be AMAZING!

As always,  I will protect your identity unless you specify that you don't care.

Love you all!

<3
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment