Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Suicide-You Are Not Alone

Tonight, I am in tears. Tonight I am heartbroken.
Two mom's in two days have to now bury their gay sons. Sadly, the list their lives to suicide. Eventhough they were extremely loved, they didn't feel it...they felt what they had wasn't enough.
People don't think about suicide very much if it doesn't directly affect them...it is a statistic.
These are real people, they are not a statistic...and sadly being LGBT, you are at a higher risk for suicide.
I've been at the bottom, that feeling of "it would be better to just end it all." I got through it with my friends, family and music.
I have attached a photo of suicide hotlines in the US...I'm sorry I don't have all over the world's numbers...I don't even know how I'd post them. But please, feel free to post the numbers in your country!
Email me day or night, I don't care! If you need someone to talk to, I WILL LISTEN!
And please, if you know someone that is LGBT...go and check on them! Make sure they're okay!! Give them that extra, "I love you and have your back."
Please. Let's make this a reality...let's make sure someone's babies will be here tomorrow.

Love, with all my heart!

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment