Friday, March 28, 2014

To Russia, With Love!

So, I'm lying here in bed and I can't sleep. It's 5:30, I've been awake since 3 tossing and turning.

I played on Facebook for a bit,  read the news, read some funny stuff, and listened to my dogs nails tapping across the kitchen floor.

I then opened my blog just to check how many views I've been getting. I looked at where the views are coming from.

While a giant portion is coming from the US, I literally have a worldwide audience. Russia comes in 2nd with the UK close behind in 3rd. Wow. I am humbled greatly by this. Thank you all for reading!

But I wanted to speak to my Russian audience today. Know that we see and hear what's going on...I'm sure it's only the tip of the iceberg.

Know that we love you! We see your struggles of just trying to fit in, only to be shunned, beaten or killed. This is NOT okay...This is NOT right.

I applaud and bow to those who have been protesting and landing in jail because of it. Bravo! You are the pioneers!  You are the ones that future free generations will say "Thank you" for ever.

We love you, we pray for you, and wish you all well!

Please comment and show our Russian LGBT's some love and support!

Much love,

Jessie

3 comments:

  1. From this woman raising in Arizona, USA, I say we see you. We love you. And we stand with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg for popping in and showing some global love! Woohoo!

      Delete
  2. Shout outs to the Russians! Break free and stand tall!!! "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." A quote from Judy Garland. Love who you love and be who you are. No one can change that. Of course a side of self-defense classes wouldn't hurt either. Please know the USA (Florida for me) knows and is watching! I have a very good friend who is from Toula and she married a great American guy who learned Russian to be with her. She loves us as her own(us=two women who are together now 7 years). Don't let the few colonize and sway the masses. That's what Hitler did and he almost got away with it. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT AND KNOW YOU HAVE SUPPORT!!! Much love..
    This Greek is out and proud!
    Best Regards, Maria

    ReplyDelete