Thursday, March 13, 2014

Frozen: "Let It Go"

Okay, so I'm kinda back! Still recovering from surgery, but feeling MUCH better!!  I've been wanting to post about this for awhile, but just haven't had the chance!  Before I even saw Frozen, my friend Nadia and I were talking and she posted this song for me saying "This is EXACTLY how I felt when I finally decided to tell people and come out...that you've been ashamed for so long, it felt good to finally be free!"

And after listen to this...first of all, LOVE Idina Menzel!! Second, yes, I thought the same thing.  You could see how happy she is!!  I sure was. Sure, there were tears, but at the end, she was excepted and loved by all!!

But, with every song, poem, movie, we all take what we see from it...after "Let it go" I saw such a strong sister bond through the movie...it was beautiful!!

So, I leave it to you.  What do you think?!  Did you, do you feel this way with this song?!  Would LOVE your thoughts!!

<3

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment