Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Feedspot.com

So, I received an interesting e-mail over the weekend.

The creator of feedspot.com said I have so many followers on there, he is offering me a one year subscription to feedspot.

So, I was curious and clicked on it. I have 28 followers on there! Holy cow! Thank you so much for following me! I don't have many open followers on the blog, and due to the sensitivity of the blog, I understand, but from the emails you send I know there are many more!

I do have a question.  How did I end up on feedspot?

Anyhoo,

Thanks for reading and following!

<3

Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Well, well, well, that is just another tribute to your greatness, mental astuteness and overall ease of mind and spirit that makes you down right loveable. Congrats and good for you! Woop Woop and some spanks too!

    XXOO Greek in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Thanks Greek! I appreciate your comments! And lol on the spanks! Bwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete