Wednesday, August 21, 2013

4 Years

Today, I was actually e-mailing back and forth with a reader and we were chatting about music...as you know I have a huge love of music.

Well, a few moments after I sent the last e-mail, I realized something, today my dad's been gone 4 years.  He could be a real dork sometimes, but I know he loved me very much.  He always loved to take me fishing, that some of the first memories I have of him, sitting on a boat on a lake in Texas when I was 4 and caught my first fish.

So after a lot of tears, and am smiling and still crying, but I want to share the perfect song that came after my dad passed...it's the perfect song for me and him.  Trace Adkins' "Just Fishing"


If you've lost your daddy, I hope you still hold him dear and think of him often.

<3

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment