Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Big Day Today!

First of all, so sorry it's been a while! My dear Grandma died and then we had surgeries, sickness and a snowboarding accident.  I sprained my ribs while going down the bunny hill. I was so mortified! Gasping for air, laying there as 3 year olds roll past me. The only saving grace? They over-waxed my board! So, now I don't feel so horrible!

But, I digress!

There are two reasons that today is a big day!

First, the Supreme Court is hearing the California Prop 8 issue. This is a major issue about gay rights in the U.S.  If we win, there will be a wonderful step in the right direction for gays in this country. If we lose, well, we'll keep on fighting!

The other big day part is, I finally put up on my own personal page that I'm for equal rights for gays; both marriage and other wise.

Being LDS, support of these rights are like the tattoo I have on my back  Not against the law, but not really spoken about..

So, that's about it for right now! I will do an update soon!

Until then, my lovelies, stay strong and know you are so loved!

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment