Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stressing and Pain!

This has nothing to do with being LDS or being Bisexual...this is just life, which you're going to get these posts from time to time.

I'm sitting here, it's midnight and I just got a root canal done today.  They worked on it on Friday pulling out the nerve.  They didn't get it all out, so I had a hell of a weekend.  I called on Monday, no one was there but the office lady, so they called in some pain killers until they could get me in today.  They didn't really work.

So today, they get me in a numb me up really well.  I'm one of those odd people where it takes a ton of Novocaine and it wears off fast...and the guy is new to the practice and didn't know that about me.  He's also younger than me which was alarming.  So, I felt things throughout and the guy kept numbing me.  He said that because my tooth was so "hot" meaning sensitive, that I might feel some pain for a week or two.  Oh joy.

He numbed me up really well before I left...I thought I was done and out of pain...Nope.  I'm freaking hurting again....dumb tooth.  I'm probably going to have to call them tomorrow, I can't be down!

I'm picking up a new car that we bought on Thursday (long story there, but felt forced into getting rid of our current car).

We also have to finish cleaning the house as on Saturday we have a foreign exchange student coming to live with us for the school year.  We're very excited.  I received an email from our Relief Society President saying that this exchange program is looking for good families in our area.  We felt very strongly about bringing someone into our home.  We don't know why, but we're excited about this new adventure!

Okay, my tooth is calming down a bit...I'm going to try and go to sleep!

Have a great sleep all!!

<3
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment