Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Some Days Are Harder Than Others

So, my hubby read my posts and then asked me if I was having a hard time again.  I replied no, that I just wanted to let people know that they're not alone.

However, some days are harder than others.  I'll see a pretty girl on the street or on TV and think, "Wow!" and then other days, it doesn't even bother me.  Take going to see the movie Rock of Ages.  I was born in the early 80's and was raised on the music.  It's was GREAT!  There was this stripper pole dancing number, that most guys (and some girls) would have popped their eyes out at.  Didn't even care, really notice.

It can be a daily struggle, and for most it is.  For me, some days yeah, I will have a bit of a hard time, but everything always comes back to my wonderful family and honoring my covenants with them.

Love,
Jessie <3

1 comment:

  1. And what an amazing, beautiful family it is!

    ReplyDelete